How much calories do you consume daily? And do you know how much of the consumed are actually used?
There is an effective product that can help you lose your body fat. This product is coconut oil. It is known as a saturated fatty oil or edible oil that is attained from the meat of matured coconuts.
HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Here are some methods that can help you lose weight using coconut oil:
- Use extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil. Take one tablespoon of coconut oil twice daily around meal times. Also, you can take it immediately after dinner. Coconut oil can be used as an olive oil substitute.
- In a mug with hot water or herbal tea add a tablespoon or two of coconut oil. Stir well and drink it regularly.
- In a glass pour some lemon juice and add a teaspoon of organic coconut oil and some fresh water. Then, fill the glass with warm water and stir well. Drink it slowly early in the morning. Do this every day.
- In a glass mix 2 tablespoons of green tea leaves, hot water and coconut oil. Let it steep for a few minutes and strain the mixture. Drink it slowly and regularly.
- You can add a couple tablespoons of coconut oil in your smoothies, protein shakes, fruit juices, apple sauce, yogurt, or cottage cheese after you melt it. Also, you can mix extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil in equal amounts as a dressing. Spread the resulting solution on toast and add some cinnamon powder and honey.
Recipe for Coconut Smoothie
- 14 ounces of fresh or canned coconut milk
- Half a teaspoon of coconut oil
- 7 ounces of water
Put the ingredients in a blender and add 2 handfuls of cherries or a cup of blueberries. Blend until it mixes properly. You can add Stevia. Drink the smoothie regularly.
What is the right coconut oil dosage for weight loss?
At the beginning, use 1 – 2 tablespoons of oil in your diet, and then slowly increase to 5 – 6 tablespoons. The dosage of coconut oil for weight loss varies from one person to another.
- For 90 – 130 lbs, use one tablespoon of coconut oil before each meal for a total of 3 tablespoons daily.
- For 131 – 180 lbs, use one and a half tablespoon of coconut oil before each meal for a total of 4.5 tablespoons daily.
- For above 180 lbs, use 2 tablespoons of coconut oil before each meal for total of 6 teaspoon daily.
What is the best time to take this coconut oil for weight loss?
15 – 20 minutes before taking meals is considered the best time to take coconut oil. It will help you reduce your appetite, and make sure to melt it to its liquid form before consumption.
COCONUT OIL FOR WEIGHT LOSS AND THYROID
People who are suffering from a thyroid problem can’t lose weight, even if they are trying hard. Unsaturated oils stop the protein digestion in the stomach and leave these people malnourished, even if they are eating healthy and nutritious food.
Coconut oil is not an unsaturated fat and it helps the thyroid gland to function properly. Also it helps the people to achieve their desired weight. Coconut oil boosts the metabolism that supports weight loss.
- Consume a teaspoon of extra virgin coconut oil and slowly increase the quantity. Consume about 3 ½ tablespoons of coconut oil daily. Get all the benefits by replacing unhealthy oil virgin oil with virgin coconut oil.
Coconut oil helps you achieve the desired weight by switching your body easily to fat – burning mode. It includes 3 important fatty acids: lauric acid, caprilic acid and capric acid.
Coconut Oil Helps You Slow The Creation of Fine Lines And Other Aging Signs
Coconut oil has many other benefits, and you can use it outside your kitchen as well. It strengthens the connective tissue and prevents wrinkles and skin sagging. Apply it directly on the face skin and soften any fine lines. Use it on a daily basis to moisturize your skin.
Coconut Oil Kills Hunger
This one is probably the best you can get from coconut oil. At least that is what many people think. Coconut oil can reduce your hunger. This is probably related to the way in which your body metabolizes fatty acids. Because ketone bodies reduce appetite.
Post a Comment