The lack of this nutrient can affect on your overall health. The diet changes drastically through the years and it increases the health issues more often. This happens due to the nutrient deficiencies who lead to poor health.
The lack of magnesium is one difficult problem because sometimes it is impossible to get it from foods and it is vital for processes in the body.
Read the following article and you will know how to detect the magnesium deficiency and replenish it inside your body.
Prevalent Magnesium Deficiency – the mineral long time ago was abundant in the soil and all you have do to was eating normal fruits and vegetables. The modern farming provided depletion of magnesium in the soil.
You can get supply of magnesium from supplements like nuts, dark leafy vegetables, beans, seeds and ackerel. Most people should include these foods in their diets because it will increase the lack of it.
Here are the 32 indicators of the Magnesium Deficiency:
- dizziness, cystitis, anxiety, seizures, confusion,
- hypertension, migraines, memory loss, muscle cramps, potassium deficiency – extreme thirst,
- irritability and fluid retention, heart issues, depression, difficulty with swallowing,
- liver and kidney diseases, blood cloth, asthma, bowel disease, calcium deficiency,
- high blood pressure, osteoporosis, fatigue, constipation, tremors, type 2 diabetes,
- hypoglycemia, insomnia, respiratory difficulties, nausea, tooth decay, fertility – preeclampsia,
- pre- mature labor, mood changes – depression, anxiety, disorders and Reynaud’s syndrome which might cause cold toes and fingers plus numbness and skin color changes.
Treatment – The capability of the your body work and your health will be disservice if you do not receive enough magnesium daily. 300 chemical reactions and processes require this mineral, consider remembering this fact. the magnesium levels in packed foods will elevate the magnesium levels.
Even after you consume these foods you still have problems, try use other supplements. many supplements own fillers like: dairy, preservatives, wheat, sugar and gluten. These are not substances of nutritional supplements.
The women’s multi pro contains 500mg of magnesium, this is perfect amount for women of all ages. Many vitamins as A and B1, zinc, chromium, iodine and biotin are one of these nutritional needs.