It’s hard to make time for morning exercise, especially when we have busy lives and crunched schedules. What does your morning look like? Shower? Coffee? Breakfast? Then rush off to work?
Well slow down just 5 minutes and make time for this exercise. It’ll completely transform your life.
It’s called Sun Salutation, or Surya Namaskara. It’s a 5-minute morning yoga routine that will help you tackle your day like no other. Not just that, it’s simple to do. Anyone can do it.
This is not a difficult exercise and is demonstrated incredibly well below:
The sun salutation has numerous benefits, among them:
- Restores the nervous system
- Strengthens the immune system
- Promotes healthy lungs
- Stimulates the digestive system
- Reduces fat on the body
- Improves kidney function
- Encourages proper posture
- Clears your mind of jumbled thoughts
- Centers your energy
- Prepares you perfectly for the day